2019 Congress on the Lutheran Confessions May 8-10, 2019
The topic of the Congress on the Lutheran Confessions this year is: Antinomianism New & Old: The Return of Seminex Theology in Light of the Lutheran Confessions
The Congress will be held at the Crowne Plaza Aire in Bloomington, MN again this year May 8-10, 2019.
The topics for the Congress this year are:
- The Third Use of the Law
- The Negation of the Atonement
- Gerhard Forde and the Theology of Radical Lutheranism
- Hermeneutics and Textual Criticism
- The Death of the Word of God
- Pastoral Practice Aberrations
- Preaching Antinomianism
- Gender Theology and the Splitting of the ELCA
- Drums, Saxophones & Bouncing Balls
- Trinity and the Amoral God
- Surviving the Storms
This page will be updated as more information regarding speakers and registration becomes available.